Suggested accommodation in Athens
The completely renovated Wyndham Grand Athens is a 5-star hotel with 276 modernly decorated rooms and suites in an iconic 8-storey building. It offers the ideal starting point to explore some of the major archaeological sites of Athens, the most important museums, and significant landmarks within minutes. It offers a rooftop outdoor pool and bar-restaurant with panoramic views of the Acropolis, Lycabettus Hill, and the Saronic Gulf.
Wyndham Grand offers special rates to CEST2023 delegates as follows:
|Single room daily rate (including breakfast)
|Double room daily rate (including breakfast)
- You can send your request for rooms using the link https://wyndhamgrandathens.
reserve-online.net//?bkcode= CEST&checkin=2023-08-28& checkout=2023-09-03
- The above prices include breakfast on a daily basis to designated areas of the hotel.
- The single-bed use prices refer to rooms with one guest whilst the twin / double bed use prices refer to rooms with two
- Prices include VAT and the respective municipality tax. In case of any change in the applicable tax legislation, the changes will apply to prices automatically.
- The price does not include the accommodation tax which amounts to four (4€) Euros/ night and which is paid at the hotel’s reception on the departure date.
Students and delegates who wish either to share a room or find a hotel with a lower rate can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.